TERM OF SERVICES
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS THROUGH USE
AGREEMENT TO RULES OF USER CONDUCT
You agree to abide by Seamlessgutters.com Rules of User Conduct, including but not limited to, agreeing not to use this site for any unlawful purpose. A copy of the Rules of Conduct, which you should review, can be found Rules of Conduct
THIRD PARTY SITES
This site may produce automated search results or otherwise link you to other sites on the Internet. These sites may contain information or material that some people may find inappropriate or offensive. These other sites are not under the control of Seamlessgutters.com, and you acknowledge that Seamlessgutters.com is not responsible for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality, decency, or any other aspect of the content of such sites. The inclusion of such a link does not imply endorsement of the site by Seamlessgutters.com or any association with its operators.
As noted above, reproduction, copying, or redistribution for commercial purposes of any materials or design elements on this site is strictly prohibited without the express written permission of Seamlessgutters.com. Permission is granted only when certain limited criteria are met. For information on requesting such permission, please click here.
USER'S GRANT OF LIMITED LICENSEBy posting or submitting content to this site, you:
- Grant Seamlessgutters.com and its affiliates and licensees the right to use, reproduce, display, perform, adapt, modify, distribute, have distributed, and promote the content in any form, anywhere and for any purpose; and
- Warrant and represent that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content and that public posting and use of your content by Seamlessgutters.com will not infringe or violate the rights of any third party.
PROCEDURE FOR MAKING CLAIMS OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
If you believe that your work has been copied and is accessible on this site in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, you may notify Seamlessgutters.com. Click here for instructions.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
All materials, information, software, products, and services included in or available through this site (the “CONTENT”) are provided “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” for your use. The content is provided without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or noninfringement. SeamlessGutters.com, its subsidiaries, and its licensors do not warrant that the content is accurate, reliable or correct; that this site will be available at any particular time or location; that any defects or errors will be corrected; or that the content is free of viruses or other harmful components. Your use of this site is solely at your risk. Because some jurisdictions do not permit the exclusion of certain warranties, these exclusions may not apply to you.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Under no circumstances shall SeamlessGutters.com, its subsidiaries, or its licensors be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, or consequential damages that result from the use of, or inability to use, this site. This limitation applies whether the alleged liability is based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability, or any other basis, even if SeamlessGutters.com has been advised of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, SeamlessGutters.com’s liability in such jurisdictions shall be limited to the extent permitted by law.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Seamlessgutters.com and its subsidiary and other affiliated companies, and their employees, contractors, officers, and directors from all liabilities, claims, and expenses, including attorney's fees, that arise from your use or misuse of this site. Seamlessgutters.com reserves the right, at it own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will cooperate with Seamlessgutters.com in asserting any available defenses.
Seamlessgutters.com makes no representation that materials on this site are appropriate or available for use in locations outside the United States, and accessing them from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to access this site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
CHOICE OF LAW AND FORUM
SEVERABILITY AND INTEGRATION
Seamlessgutters.com reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate your access to all or part of this site, with or without notice.
RULES OF CONDUCT
By posting information in or otherwise using any communications service, message board, newsgroup, software library, or other interactive service that may be available to you on or through this site, you agree that you will not upload, post, or otherwise distribute or facilitate distribution of any content -- including text, communications, software, images, sounds, data, or other information -- that:
- is unlawful, threatening, abusive, harrassing, defamatory, libelous, deceptive, fraudulent, invasive of another's privacy, tortious, contains explicit or graphic descriptions or accounts of sexual acts (including but not limited to sexual language of a violent or threatening nature directed at another individual or group of individuals), or otherwise violates Seamlessgutters.com rules or policies;
- victimizes, harasses, degrades, or intimidates an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, or disability;
- infringes on any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity, or other proprietary right of any party;
- constitutes unauthorized or unsolicited advertising, junk or bulk e-mail (also known as "spamming"), chain letters, any other form of unauthorized solicitation, or any form of lottery or gambling;
- contains software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs that are designed or intended to disrupt, damage, or limit the functioning of any software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment or to damage or obtain unauthorized access to any data or other information of any third party; or
- impersonates any person or entity, including any employee or representative of Seamlessgutters.com.
You also agree that you will not harvest or collect information about the users or members of this site or use such information for the purpose of transmitting or facilitating transmission of unsolicited bulk electronic e-mail or communications.
You further agree that you will not knowingly solicit or collect personal information from a child 13 years old or younger without appropriate prior verifiable parental consent.
Seamlessgutters.com generally does not pre-screen, monitor, or edit the content posted by users of communications services, chat rooms, message boards, newsgroups, software libraries, or other interactive services that may be available on or through this site. However, Seamlessgutters.com and its agents have the right at their sole discretion to remove any content that, in Seamlessgutters.com 's judgment, does not comply with the Rules of User Conduct or is otherwise harmful, objectionable, or inaccurate. Seamlessgutters.com is not responsible for any failure or delay in removing such content.
Requesting Permission to use Copyrighted Materials from SeamlessGutters.com
This website contains documents (including product information, help files, articles, etc.), photos, icons, and other copyrighted materials owned by us or our content providers. The following information applies only to materials we own. You must contact the copyright owner for permission to use third party materials.
Do I Need Permission?
You are authorized to view, copy, download, and print for personal use only any copyrighted materials we own that are available on this web site, subject to the following conditions:
- The documents may be used solely for personal, noncommercial, and informational purposes. They may not be posted or distributed.
- The documents may not be modified.
- All copyright and other proprietary notices must be retained in the document.
This permission does not extend to materials owned by other content providers that appear on this web site.
You may not reproduce, copy, or redistribute the design or layout of this website, individual elements of the website design, or our logos without our express written permission.
Permission for Commercial Use
Reproduction, copying, or redistribution for commercial purposes of any materials or design elements on this website is strictly prohibited without our express written permission. Permission is granted only when certain limited criteria are met.
To request such permission please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please identify the requested material and the webpage on which it is found in the subject line, e.g. seamlessgutters.com/Texas.htm.
Include all of the following information in the body of the message:
- The content you wish to use and the URL where it is located.
- Where and how it will be used (for example, in an Internet use manual, in a newsletter, or in a movie).
- Where and how copies will be distributed and to what audience.
- How many copies will be produced and distributed.
- When you intend to publish, and your deadline for a response (no shorter than 1 week please).
- Other materials that will be associated with our content.
- Your name, title, company, address, email address, and phone number.
In addition, please provide an example or mockup of the intended use, either by sending a file attached to your email (in a format readable with a PC), or by fax to (877) 898-2417. We will need all of the above in order to evaluate your request. Please expect 7 to 10 days for processing all requests.
We reserve the right to refuse permission to copy, distribute, broadcast, or publish any of our copyrighted material.
Thank you for your cooperation.
PROCEDURE FOR MAKING CLAIMS OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
Seamlessgutters.com and its affiliated companies respect the intellectual property of others, and we ask our content partners and those posting to this site to do the same. If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied and is accessible on this site in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, you may notify us by providing our agent with the following information:
- The electronic or physical signature of the owner of the copyright or the person authorized to act on the owner's behalf.
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed and a description of the infringing activity.
- Identification of the location where the original or an authorized copy of the copyrighted work exists, for example the URL of the website where it is posted or the name of the book in which it has been published.
- Identification of the URL or other specific location on this site where the material that you claim is infringing is located; you must include enough information to allow us to locate the material.
- Your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
Our agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement on this site can be reached as follows:
5454 Forest Hills Ct
Loves Park, IL 61111